Welcome to the website for the book Object-oriented Programming in Python for Mathematicians. Here you’ll find the full hyperlinked book text, as well as consolidated lists of the accompanying videos and exercise repositories.
The complete book text is available on this website. However, if you’d like to have a physical copy, then please buy the book.
- 1. Introduction: abstraction in mathematics and programming
- 2. Programs in files
- 3. Objects and abstraction
- 4. A matter of style
- 5. Abstract data types
- 6. Errors and exceptions
- 7. Inheritance and composition
- 8. Debugging and testing
- 9. Trees and directed acyclic graphs
- 10. Further object-oriented features
- 1. Getting help
- 2. Just enough Git to get by